Want time off between high school and college? A gap year is an opportunity to develop your personal skills and learn about yourself and the world around you. You can travel, try new challenges and explore other cultures; or gain relevant work experience and employability skills either by paid work or internships. We can guide you in identifying gap year experience that will meet your needs.
Get accepted in a college before leaving high school and defer your acceptance for a semester or a year. You must advise the college of your decision so that they hold your spot.
- Career Interest inventory
- Research of gap year options and opportunities
- Advise about selecting a progam
- Support with seeking potential funding
- Recommendations on planning and preparing
Gap Year Options
Check out these links for possible gap years options